SAP xApp Analytics SAP xApp Analytics, the newest book from SAP PRESS, shows you how to place actionable insight in front of business users.
What does XMAM stand for?
XMAM stands for xApp (SAP AG Composite Application) Mobile Asset Management (trademark of SAP)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Prototype US Army Abrams Tank
- Xperia M2 (smartphone; Sony)
- Xperia M5 (smartphone; Sony)
- X-Ray Micro Analyser
- Xinjiang Mountaineering Association (China)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language): Mail Archiver (software)
- Xtreme Martial Arts
- Advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air Missile (Ace Combat game)
- Xtreme Martial Arts Association
- Cross-Multipole Array Acoustic Log (oil exploration)
- eXtended Metropolitan Area Network
- Xenopus Microtubule Assembly Protein
- eXtended Messaging Application Program Interface
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Matching and Structuring (query language)
- Excursion Maximum (speakers)
- Cross Media Bar (Sony user interface)
- Extreme Message Board
- Xtreme Math Baseball (education game)
- XYBASE Message Broker (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The enterprise business applications vendor has undergone a program of major change covering everything from massive internal restructuring, which includes the decision by Hasso Plattner to stand down as co-CEO and join the advisory board, to far-reaching technical change that has seen its move into applications infrastructure via its NetWeaver technology at one end of the technology stack, to cross-function applications in the form of xApps at the other end with a range of new and repackaged solutions aimed variously at the mid-market, vertical sectors, new customers, and encouraging existing customers to upgrade, inserted in-between.