What does ULCR12 stand for?
ULCR12 stands for uterine leiomyoma cluster region of chromosome 12 breakpoints
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Universal Life Church Monastery (Seattle, WA)
- Union List of Canadian Newspapers (library listing)
- United Labour Congress of Nigeria
- University Leiden Community Network (Netherlands)
- Université du Littoral Côte d'Opale (French: University of the Littoral Opal Coast; Dunkerque, France)
- Ultra Low CO2 Steelmaking
- Unimproved Land Contract of Sale (real estate)
- United Linux Certified Professional (computing)
- University of London Computer Center (UK)
- Ultra-Low-Cost Personal Computer
- Urban Land Ceiling and Regulation Act (1976)
- Ultra Large Container Ship
- Ultralight Control Systems (underwater photography equipment; est. 1993)
- Unit Level Circuit Switch
- Unit-Level Command Simulation
- University London Careers Service
- University of Leicester Computing Society (UK)
- Upton Lake Christian School (Clinton Corners, NY)
- Utility Lines Construction Services, Inc.
- Unit Labour Costs in the Total Economy (Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development)