Additionally, urokinase type plasminogen activator (u-PA) plays a role in cell adhesion and migration.
What does u-PA stand for?
u-PA stands for urokinase type plasminogen activator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of u-PA
We have 141 other meanings of u-PA in our Acronym Attic
- Uniform Multipath Intensity Profile
- Unlicensed National Information Infrastructure (bandwidth for wireless LAN Networks by FCC 5.15-5.35 GHz and 5.75-5.825 GHz)
- Urine Nitrate and Nitrite
- Unclassified Naval Nuclear Propulsion Information (United States Navy)
- Upper Hatch Open Auxiliary
- Upper Hatch Open Time Delay
- Upper Hatch Open Command
- urinary protein excretion
- urinary type plasminogen activator
- Unlicensed Personal Communication System (also abbreviated UPCS)
- User-Facing Provider Edge (network connection device; also seen as UPE)
- urinary albumin and retinol binding protein
- Upper Hatch Rail Extend Auxiliary
- Upper Hatch Rail Extend Time Delay
- Unicast Routing Table Manager
- Unclassified Sensitive
- Undergraduate Student Training in Academic Research
- Uplink Time Difference of Arrival (mobile phone location technology)
- User to User
Samples in periodicals archive:
Expression of tissue type and urokinase type plasminogen activators as well as plasminogen activator inhibitor type-1 and type-2 in human and rhesus monkey placenta.
Evaluation of fibrinolytic capacity in plasma during thrombolytic therapy with single (scu-PA) or two-chain urokinase type plasminogen activator (tcu-PA) by a combined assay system for urokinase type plasminogen activator antigen and function.