Twenty-four hour urine collection was used for assessment of urinary protein excretion and creatinine clearance at 4 and at 8 weeks.
What does U-P stand for?
U-P stands for urinary protein excretion
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 17 other meanings of U-P in our Acronym Attic
- University of Michigan (also seen as UM)
- UTP Medium Interface Connector
- Uniform Multipath Intensity Profile
- Unlicensed National Information Infrastructure (bandwidth for wireless LAN Networks by FCC 5.15-5.35 GHz and 5.75-5.825 GHz)
- Urine Nitrate and Nitrite
- Unclassified Naval Nuclear Propulsion Information (United States Navy)
- Upper Hatch Open Auxiliary
- Upper Hatch Open Time Delay
- Upper Hatch Open Command
- urinary type plasminogen activator
- urokinase type plasminogen activator
- Unlicensed Personal Communication System (also abbreviated UPCS)
- User-Facing Provider Edge (network connection device; also seen as UPE)
- urinary albumin and retinol binding protein
- Upper Hatch Rail Extend Auxiliary
- Upper Hatch Rail Extend Time Delay
- Unicast Routing Table Manager
- Unclassified Sensitive
- Undergraduate Student Training in Academic Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
22, a value that is compatible with the widely accepted threshold of 300 mg/day for absolute urinary protein excretion, said Dr.
3 g/kg) increased the risk of developing inadequate kidney filtration, excess urinary protein excretion, hypertension, kidney scarring, and transplant failure.
Both men's and women's urinary Cd excretion correlated positively with urinary protein excretion (overall r = 0.
Urinalysis showed proteinuria and hematuria; urinary protein excretion was measured at 2.
Prevalence of proteinuria The normal adult may excrete as much as 150 mg of protein per day; proteinuria is usually defined as urinary protein excretion in excess of this amount.