Among his topics are the basics of loop control, stability criteria of a control system, operational transconductance amplifier-based compensators, shunt regulator-based compensators, and measures and design examples.
What does Gm stand for?
Gm stands for transconductance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Gm
We have 84 other meanings of Gm in our Acronym Attic
- Guard Mail
- Guidance Manager
- Guided Missile
- Guild Master
- Gun Mount
- Gunner's Mate (US Navy and US Coast Guard rating)
- Guru Meditation (Amiga OS error)
- Metacentric Height
- Republic of Gambia
- Silty Gravels (soil type)
- Gulf Mobile & Ohio (Railroad)
- Granulocyte Macrophage Colony-Forming Unit
- Anti-Granulocyte-Monocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor (pharmacology)
- Granulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor
- Granulocyte-Macrophage-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor (pharmacology)
- Group Membership - Join
- Group Membership - Leave
- Gun Mount Ammunition Handling System (USAF)
- General Merchandise/Health and Beauty Care
- Germinal Matrix and/or Intraventricular Haemorrhage
Samples in periodicals archive:
The self-aligned process allows the achievement of unprecedented performance in CVD graphene transistors with a highest transconductance of 0.
Formed on a large diameter silicon substrate, the gallium nitride high electron mobility transistor (GaN-HEMT) achieves a world record transconductance rating of 350mS/mm, a maximum oscillation frequency of 115GHz and a current gain cut off frequency of 56GHz, which are all comparable to figures achieved on conventional silicon carbide (SiC) substrates.
PCR for amplification of cystic fibrosis transconductance regulator (CFTR) exons 10 and 11 was performed in 10-[micro]L volumes and included 50 ng of genomic DNA in 50 mM Tris (pH 8.
The AMP-20540 contains fore transconductance, PWM amplifiers, each capable of driving brushed or 3-phase brushless motors up to 50OW per axis.
The observed transconductance gain improvements of the SiGe transistors having the same mask dimensions as the Si-channel transistors on the same chip were in the range of 40 to 70%.
The researchers will report in the October IEEE ELECTRON DEVICE LETTERS that the transconductance of their devices is 40 percent higher than that reported for other silicon devices operating at room temperature and is comparable to that of gallium arsenide devices (which have been pursued largely because they promised greater performance and faster speeds than their silicon counterparts).