Joseph LaPlaca, Vice President, Dietary Supplement, Marketing Sr Sales, NA Albert Harraka, Director, Sales, Dietary Supplement Sz-Health Industry, NA Bruce Brown, Director, New Nutritional Ingredients and Dietary Supplements Joseph Buron, Vice President, Food St Beverage Industry, NA Jeffery Bernfeld, Director, Marketing, Food Sr Beverage Industry, NA Martin Howe, Regional Sales Manager, Food & Beverage Industry, NA Technologies, Patents, New Products resVida[R] resveratrol, self-affirmed GRAS, pure trans-resveratrol with unmatched safety and human clinical data supporting heart health.
What does t-RVT stand for?
t-RVT stands for trans-Resveratrol
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Quasi-Cyclic Abelian with Shift of T Positions (code)
- Thai Modified Quality of Life Index (lung cancer data)
- Transformer-Rectifier (also seen as TR)
- All-Trans-Retinoic Acid
- Tile Repair Ablator Dispenser (NASA)
- TRADOC Remedial Action Program
- Thermostabilized Rations
- Terrain-Induced Rotor Experiment
- Transportation Expansion Project (metro Denver highway project)
- Terminator - Resistance Infiltration Prototype (Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles; TV series)
- Triplet-Minus-Singlet (biomedical sciences)
- Tissue/Transcutaneous Standard Base Excess
- Trusted Software Capability Evaluation (SEI)
- Technology Ship Characteristics and Improvement Panel
- TEMPEST Small Computer Requirements Contract
- Transport Signalling Gateway
- IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Tokyo Small and Medium Enterprise Management Consultant Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Target-Soluble NSF (N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein Receptor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Safety studies conducted on high-purity trans-resveratrol in experimental animals.
Combined with Biotivia's proprietary trans-resveratrol, polydatin and a complex of OPCs and fruit extracts, PteroMax is the first true stilbene complex supplement.
There are two forms of resveratrol: trans-resveratrol and cis-resveratrol.
: 1995, The red wine phenolics trans-resveratrol and quercetin block human platelet aggregation and eicosanoid synthesis: implications for protection against coronary heart disease.
Inhibition of oxidative and antioxidative enzymes by trans-resveratrol.