Genevieve, with capacity upward of 4 million tons/year.
What does t/y stand for?
t/y stands for tons/year
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of t/y
We have 4 other meanings of t/y in our Acronym Attic
- Thermal Vacuum
- Taxiway (airfield)
- Telephoto/Wide-Angle (camera)
- Thrust To Weight
- Tumor and Whole Brain
- Tumor-to-White Matter (neuroscience)
- Tumor/ Contralateral White Matter (ratio)
- Thank You
- Thief: Deadly Shadows (computer game)
- tissue:serum concentration ratio
- Trans Am
- Technology Transition
- Technology Transition Process
- Technology Transition and Training
- TerraScore 0 (Spore gaming)
- Topological Space (mathematics; topology)
- T-carrier 1 (digital transmission line, 1.544 Mbps, 24 voice channels)
- Terminator (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Allaw said phosphate production had reached around 3,8 million tons/year from al-Sharqiya and Khnephis mines.
A 30,000 tons/year linear alkyl benzene (LAB) plant in Syria came on stream in early 2003 after long delays.
5 million tons/year from 600,000 tons/year today by investing Rp800 billion.
Major sources are those facilities that emit 10 or more tons/year of a single toxic air pollutant or 25 tons or more of a combination of toxic air pollutants.
DuPont Packaging and Industrial Polymers, Wilmington, DE, has signed a letter of intent with Saudi International Petrochemical to license DuPont technology and participate with other entities in a joint venture for a new 275,000 tons/year vinyl acetate monomer manufacturing plant to be located in Jubail Industrial City, Saudi Arabia.