What does T188 stand for?
T188 stands for thymine at 188 base pairs
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Terminator (movie)
- Test Article 1 (static test)
- Tier One (capital ratio)
- Time for 63% of Longitudinal Relaxation (magnetic resonance)
- Type 1 (magic cards)
- Timoptic 0.5% Extra Strength (eye medication)
- Thoracic Segment 13
- Tupolev Tu-134 (airliner; Soviet Union)
- Type 1.5 (magic cards)
- Tupolev Tu-154 (airliner; Soviet Union)