Ivan's four-year-old son Seb was diagnosed with the heart condition tetralogy of fallot hours after being born.
What does T.F stand for?
T.F stands for tetralogy of Fallot
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 41 other meanings of T.F in our Acronym Attic
- Taita No. 1 Ventricular Assist Device
- Tactical Video Imaging Terminal
- True Video-on-Demand
- Tactical-Very Small Aperture Terminal (Raytheon)
- Temple-Villanova Sustainable Stormwater Initiative (best management practices partnership; Philadelphia, PA)
- Total White Blood Cell Count
- Tunable Wavelength Converter (also seen as TWC)
- Timeslot Worst-Case Fairness Index
- Traffic Management-Workload Reporting & Productivity System
- Multimedia Teleconferencing standard for document conferencing and application sharing (ITU-T)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their inspiration is Ivan's son four-year-old Seb, who was diagnosed with the heart condition tetralogy of fallot hours after being born.
Dominic was ultimately diagnosed with a variant of Tetralogy of Fallot, which is a series of congenital heart defects, and required open heart surgery in December 2010.
08] and tetralogy of Fallot (OR per 10 ppb NO (2) = 1.
The following Paediatric Cardiac Surgery services are available: * Closed Heart Surgery for BT Shunt, PDA, Coarctation Repair, Pulmonary Artery Banding, Pericardial Window, Permanent Pacemaker Insertion, Coarctation Repair and Pulmonary Artery Banding; * Open Heart Surgery for ASD, VSD, Tetralogy of Fallot (ToF) and Complete Repair of Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Drainage, Creation of Fontan Circulation and Arterial / Artrial Switch Operation.
Nikki and Alicia's dad, Edress Abdulla, were told their baby died due to a tetralogy of fallot - a blockage restricting blood getting to her lungs.
Methods: Fifty- two patients with tetralogy of Fallot between five months and four years of ages were included into the study.
CryoPatch is indicated for the repair or reconstruction of the right ventricular outflow tract (RVOT), a surgery commonly performed in children with congenital heart defects, such as Tetralogy of Fallot, Truncus Arteriosus, and Pulmonary Atresia.