Before installing the PES hydrogen generator, PES said the Mirant-Zeeland facility paid between $30,000 and $60,000 per year to have four to six cylinders delivered each day to help cool the plant's three electric generators, which require approximately 70 standard cubic feet per hour (scfh) of pure hydrogen gas.
What does SCFH stand for?
SCFH stands for standard cubic feet per hour
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of SCFH in our Acronym Attic
- South Carolina Flag Football Association
- Stark County Firefighters Association (Canton, Ohio)
- South Central Flag Football League
- Sun City Flag Football League (El Paso, TX)
- South Central Family Farm Research Center (Booneville, Arkansas)
- Science Club for Girls (Cambridge, MA)
- Sequential Control-Flow Graph
- Sickle Cell Foundation of Georgia
- Stochastic Context-Free Grammar
- Sickle Cell Foundation of Greater Montgomery, Inc. (Alabama)
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan (California)
- Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Save the Children Fund International (est. 1920)
- Sea-River and Coaster Freight Rate Index (shipping)
- Securite Consultation Formation Informatique (French: Security Consultation Computer Training)
- Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (Shanghai, China)
- Skelmersdale Community Food Initiative (UK)
- Society for the Confluence of Festivals in India
- Spruce Creek Fly-in (Daytona Beach, FL)
- Standing Committee on Financial Innovation (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The combination of these two factors results in 200 standard cubic feet per hour (SCFH) of airflow at 16" of mercury (in Hg).