Preventech has announced that Vella 5% sodium fluoride varnish with Xylitol is now available in Bubble Gum flavor.
What does NaF stand for?
NaF stands for sodium fluoride
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NaF
We have 152 other meanings of NaF in our Acronym Attic
- Nordic Working Group on Fisheries Research
- Norges Apotekerforening (Norwegian Association of Pharmacists)
- Norges Automobil Forbund
- Normalized Age Factor
- North American Forum (various organizations)
- North Atlantic Format (electronic data transmission; fisheries)
- Northern Africa Region
- Northern Attack Force (US Navy)
- Nuffle Amorical Football (gaming)
- Numbered Air Force
- Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
- Natal Association of Flower Arrangers (South Africa)
- National Aboriginal Forestry Association (Canada)
- National Academy of Fine Arts
- National Aerial Firefighting Academy
- National Aerobic Fitness Award (Singapore)
- National Agency for Fiscal Administration (Romania)
- National Agency for Fisheries and Aquaculture (Bulgaria)
- National Agency of Fisheries and Aquaculture (Romania)
- National Air Filtration Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
announces the launch of MI Varnish[TM], a five percent sodium fluoride varnish with RECALDENT[TM] (CPP-ACP).
In medical labs, sodium fluoride is added to blood samples, to stop the enzymatic metabolism of glucose, while it is being shipped to the laboratory, for analysis for blood sugar levels (glucose).
2002], and 2 of the studies used a sodium fluoride gel [Truin and van't Hof, 2005b; Truin and van't Hof, 2007; van Rijkom et al.
In many countries, fluoride is purposely added to the water supply (water fluoridation) as sodium fluoride (NaF) and to toothpastes in 0.
1) Several uncontrolled orphan drug studies in this country and one placebo-controlled study in Europe have shown that the administration of sodium fluoride will slow or halt the progression of the hearing loss that occurs with otosclerosis.
About 90% of all toothpaste sold in the UK contains fluoride, usually in the form of sodium fluoride (about 0.
Effectiveness of sodium fluoride as a preservative of glucose in blood.