Small RNA library construction and sequencing Total RNAs from the same lactation period were homogenized and used for library construction and Solexa sequencing.
What does sRNA stand for?
sRNA stands for small RNA
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of sRNA
We have 4 other meanings of sRNA in our Acronym Attic
- Stochastic Reward Net
- Student Reference Number (various schools)
- Subcommittee on Research Needs (Federal Coordinating Council for Science, Engineering and Technology)
- Subretinal Neovascularization
- Surrey Reuse Network (UK)
- Syndicat des Réseaux Radiophoniques Nationaux (French: National Radio Network Union)
- System Reference Number
- Sierra Nevada SMO (FAA)
- Nephrotic Syndrome, Steroid-Resistant, Autosomal Recessive
- Saskatchewan Registered Nurses' Association
- Société Royale Nautique Anversoise (French: Antwerp Royal Nautical Society; Antwerp, Belgium)
- Soluble Ribonucleic Acid
- Soluble RNA
- Srpska Republika News Agency (Serbian: Serbian Republic News Agency)
- Student Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Six Rivers National Bank (Eureka, CA; now North Valley Bank)
- San Remo Neighbourhood Centre (Australia)
- Santa Rosa Nazarene Church (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Serving Radio Network Controller
- Severn River Naval Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
These kits were developed with the help of grant funding from the National Science Foundation (NSF) which has awarded over $800,000 to Bioo Scientific to fund the development of these technologies which are all centered on the ability to deliver small RNA molecules to specific cell types.
The topics include the role of hematopoietic progenitor cells in retroviral pathogenesis, applying proteomics to study the pathogenesis and enhance diagnosis of HTLV-1, cellular factors involved in HIV-1 RNA transport, syncyins in normal and pathological placentas, non-human primates in HIV-1 research, retrovirus restriction factors, and HIV-1 interactions with small RNA induced silencing mechanisms.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Researchers engineered a fundamentally new approach for killing tumors, using small RNA molecules that can be programmed to attack only specific cancer cells.
It may even turn out that the real brains are the small RNA molecules that probably got life started.
Study after study is revealing that small RNA molecules play surprising and essential roles in cellular mechanisms that we thought we already understood," Mr.
A small RNA molecule called miR-26 shows promise in predicting survival and response to adjuvant interferon treatment in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma, according to a new study.