The court held that the deficiency notice was defective because when the IRS knows or should know that the taxpayer has moved, reasonable diligence requires the IRS to make an effort to ascertain an address at which the taxpayer will receive the notice.
What does S/K/T stand for?
S/K/T stands for should know that
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 39 other meanings of S/K/T in our Acronym Attic
- Shipping Instruction
- Signal to Interference Ratio
- Simultaneous Interpreting
- Subject Issue
- Superior to Inferior
- Strategic/Institutional Planning
- State/Industry-University Cooperative Research Centers (US National Science Foundation program)
- Subject (police reports)
- Skills And/Or Knowledge