The first new-build semi-submersible drilling rig incorporating Wood Group Mustang Norway s (WGMN s) GG5000 floating hull design has been delivered to COSL Drilling Europe (CDE).
What does SSDR stand for?
SSDR stands for semi-submersible drilling rig
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSDR
We have 16 other meanings of SSDR in our Acronym Attic
- State Systems Development Program
- Strategic Services Development Plan
- Students for Sensible Drug Policy
- Society Skill Development for Poverty Alleviation (East Timor)
- South Sudan Disabled Persons Association
- Streamlined Staff Development Planning Primary (handbook)
- Spectroscopic Surface Denaturation Quantifying (biophysics)
- State Safety Data Quality (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration)
- Students Self-Determination Questionnaire
- Sealed Source and Device Registry
- SERMIS Source Data Review
- Sfiziosa Serata Danzante Records
- Single Seat Deregulated (microlight)
- Single Seat Deregulation (air navigation order exemption relating to microlights)
- Social Security Death Records
- Solid State Data Recorder
- Southern States Dachshund Rescue (Lewisburg, Tennessee)
- Species-Specific Defensive Reaction
- Subsystem Design Review
- Supplier Service Defect Rate (SAP)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ocean Princess, a semi-submersible drilling rig, seen off the coast of Redcar
To regain control of the well, heavy mud was pumped into G4 well from the semi-submersible drilling rig West Phoenix.
The Iran-Alborz semi-submersible drilling rig was officially inaugurated earlier in July.
The development consists of two subsea wells drilled by the semi-submersible drilling rig Scarabeo-4 and 24 kilometers of sea line, in water depths ranging between 110 and 350 meters.
This trial confirms that China Oilfield Services Limited (COSL) will be able to enter into the deepwater drilling segment by utilizing its semi-submersible drilling rig together with the Atlantis Deepwater technology.
Dubai: Drydocks World - Dubai a subsidiary of Drydocks World, delivered the giant Aker H-6e, semi-submersible drilling rig hull to Norway last week.
The Houston-based firm described the Ocean Guardian as a semi-submersible drilling rig.