Law enforcement agencies begin to pursue what will become known as the "Alien Absconders Apprehension Initiative"--eventually resulting in 758 arrests, according to the INS.
What does R/I stand for?
R/I stands for resulting in
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of R/I
We have 47 other meanings of R/I in our Acronym Attic
- Reiber and Felgenhauer (multiple sclerosis research)
- Ring Ground
- Runs Scored Per Game (baseball)
- Reinforcing/General Support
- Rads Per Hour
- Roentgens Per Hour
- Ron/Hermione (Harry Potter fanfiction ship)
- Receiving Inspection
- Remove and Inspect
Samples in periodicals archive:
Information from the ADL triggered the FBI investigation of the LA-8, resulting in the roundup and arrests of Hamide, Shehadeh and the others.