Clarify that safe-harbor nonelective and matching contributions made under a qualified automatic contribution arrangement (QACA) are subject to withdrawal restrictions.
What does QACA stand for?
QACA stands for qualified automatic contribution arrangement (US IRS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QACA
We have 3 other meanings of QACA in our Acronym Attic
- Queensland Arts Council (Australia)
- Queer Advocacy Committee (CCADV)
- Question - Answer - Conclusion (used in FAQs)
- Questionnaire Assistance Center (US Census Bureau)
- Quick Attack Cancel (gaming tactic)
- Quickie Aircraft Corp (defunct)
- Quinte Alliance Church (Ontario, Canada)
- Quinte Arts Council (Ontario, Canada)
- Quadrilateral Armies Command, Control, & Communications Interoperability Group
- Qatar Authority for Charitable Activities
- Quality Assurance Consulting Associates (Colorado)
- Quantitative Antiglobulin Consumption Assay (clinical medicine)
- Quedgeley Area Conservation Association (Quedgeley, Gloucester, England, UK)
- Quebec Association of Convention Bureaus (Canada)
- Quality Assurance Competence Center (TietoEnator)
- Queen Anne Christian Church (Seattle, WA)
- Queen Anne Community Center (Seattle, WA)
- Queensland African Communities Council (Australia)
- Quality and Affordability in Communication and Education
- Queen Anne's County Free Library (Centreville, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Third, the AICPA has asked for clarification of how employees who have not made an affirmative election in a preexisting plan should be treated when a qualified automatic contribution arrangement (QACA) is instituted.