Following the successful completion of the transaction, Metso Paper will be able to deliver all core processes for modern pulp mills, including chemical pulping lines, chemical recovery and power generation for pulp and paper production.
What does P&P stand for?
P&P stands for pulp and paper
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of P&P
- Preservation & Packaging
- Pride and Prejudice (novel)
- Prince and the Pauper (Mark Twain book)
- Principles & Practices
- Principles and Parameters (linguistics)
- Privatization and Partnership
- Probation and Parole (status of offender, North Carolina)
- Procurement & Production
- Production & Processing
- Property & Preservation (US HUD)
- Punch & Pie (London, UK gaming)
- Plug and Play Bondware
- Percussion and Postural Drainage (respiratory therapy)
- Production and Planning Directive
- process and product lifecycle management
- Preservation and Preventative Maintenance
- Production and Performance Management
- Publicity and Psychological Warfare (US DoD)
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Directive
- Peace and Quiet
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pulp and paper industry is the biggest culprit.
SERVING THE PULP & PAPER INDUSTRY Dow Corning is a global pulp and paper industry resource.
PROCESS SIMULATION CONSEQUENCES OF LIGNIN PRECIPITATION IN THE PULP AND PAPER INDUSTRY APPLICATION: The research from this program will lead to more economic, ecological, and energy efficient processes for making pulp and paper.