Couples treated for anovulation associated with PCOS had the highest pregnancy rate per cycle (13.
What does PR/C stand for?
PR/C stands for pregnancy rate per cycle
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 507 other meanings of PR/C in our Acronym Attic
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica with Giant Cell Arteritis
- Partial-Response Joint Minimum Mean Squared Error
- Partial-Response Joint Zero-Forcing
- Partial Response - Maximum Likelihood Sequence Detection
- Pure Reservation Non-Interleaved-Frame Fixed-Length (data transmission scheme)
- Partially-Reliable Stream Control Transmission Protocol
- Adjusted Pitching Runs (arcane baseball statistic)
- Passive Resistance to Active Resistance (otolaryngology)
- Public Relations/Analyst Relations
- Permeation Rate to Breakthrough Time
- Vessels Delivered in a Partially Completed Status (US Navy)
- Pathogen Reduction; Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
- Peer Review/Human Rights Committee
- Puerto Rican/Hispanic Youth Leadership Institute (New York)
- Procurement/Modification Request
- Peace River/Manasota Regional Water Supply Authority (Florida)
- Pilot Rework/Overhaul
- Public Relations/Public Information
- Pilot Rework/Repair
- Processor Resource/System Manager (IBM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, they add: "Worryingly, nowadays, the all-important pregnancy rate per cycle figures for many popular stallions covering in excess of 100 mares are falling due to over-use causing sub-fertility.
The primary outcome measure was ongoing pregnancy rate per cycle.