Summary: The UAE's Permanent Representative to the United Nations in Geneva, Obaid Salim Al Za'abi, highlighted the tragic conditions of Palestinian children who suffer from malnutrition, arrest, forced displacement and aggression in the Occupied Palestinian Territories.
What does PERMREP stand for?
PERMREP stands for permanent representative (NATO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Parantheses, Exponents, Roots, Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction (order of operations in math)
- Propellants, Explosives and Rocket Motor Establishment (UK)
- Pervasive Media (International Workshop)
- Proyecto de Energías Renovables en Mercados Rurales (Renewable Energy Project for the Rural Market)
- Personnel Management Information Center
- Performance Metrics for Intelligent Systems
- Personnel Management Information System
- Personnel Management and Information Support System (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Pi Eta Risk Management Information Technology (Pi Eta Consulting Company; Singapore)
- Permeability Log
- Personnel Election Records Management System
- Personnel Electronic Records Management System
- Planning Execution Resources Monitoring System
- Process & Effluent Radiological Monitoring System
- Public Enterprise Reform and Monitoring Unit
- Packaging Export Recovery Note (packaging waste; UK)
- Pakistan Education and Research Network
- Parallel Earth, Resources Negligible (Dragonriders of Pern)
- Performance Equine Rescue Network (Greenwood, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Geneva-Feb25(BNA)Bahrain Permanent Representative in Geneva Dr.
The Cooperation Council of Turkic Speaking States Secretary-General Halil Akyncy, Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov, Deputy Foreign Minister of Kyrgyzstan Ernes Otorbayev and Kazakhistan Deputy Foreign Minister Kayrak Umarov as well as Turkish Council members' permanent representatives to the UN attended to the dinner hosted by Davutoglu.
| CAIRO, Sept 3 (KUNA) -- Permanent representatives to the Arab League, following a meeting here Monday, referred four files to the foreign ministers' meeting: Syria, investigation of Palestinian President Yasser Arafat's death, the Palestinian statehood matter and the development of common Arab action.
The delegation of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to the meeting was led by Saudi Ambassador to the Arab Republic of Egypt and the Kingdom's permanent representative to the Arab League Ahmed bin Abdulaziz Qattan.
Permanent Representatives of Kyrgyzstan and Paraguay to the United Nations Taalaibek Kydyr and Jose Antonio dos Santos signed a joint communique on establishment of diplomatic relations between two countries in New York on May 23, reported MFA press office.
In the period 1998 - 2002 he was Bulgaria's permanent representative at the offices of the UN and other international organizations in Vienna.