Reductive addition of glutathione to p-benzoquinone, 2-hydroxy-p-benzoquinone, and p-benzoquinone epoxides.
What does p-BQ stand for?
p-BQ stands for p-benzoquinone
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 7 other meanings of p-BQ in our Acronym Attic
- Persymmetric Adaptive Normalized Matched Filter
- Palatal Approach-Anterior Superior Alveolar
- Production-Based Expert System Toolset
- Pattern of Body Fat Distribution
- Parity Bit
- Power-On Built-In-Test
- Parasitic Bipolar Junction Transistor (electrical engineering)
- Best Linear Unbiased Estimation with Part-Wise Correlation
- Permutation Box
- Process Controller
- ProMACE-CytaBOM (drug combination)
- Partners Computerized Algorithm Processor and Editor
- Partial-Constant Angular Velocity
- Primary Common Control Physical Channel
- People-Centered Economic Development
- People-Centered Economic Development (UK)
- Polysaccharide in a Complement Fixation Test
- People Capability Maturity Model (Software Engineering Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
p-benzoquinone acts as an inhibitor as the transfer of protons from the propagating carbenium ion and/or initiator-protonated species to form p-hydroquinone.
It is reported that the PAQ from Jeffamine D-400 (polyoxypropylenediamine) and p-benzoquinone showed adequate properties to be used in coating formulations as a binder and anti-corrosive agent.