What does OxRBC stand for?
OxRBC stands for oxidatively damaged red blood cells
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Other Xperience (band)
- Oxford Paper Company
- Oxidative Phosphorylation (metabolic pathway)
- Open XML (Extenisble Markup Language) Paper Specification (computer document format)
- Offices of Air Force, Army, and Navy Research
- Official Exchange Rate (currency)
- Owens Cross Roads (Owens Cross Roads, Alabama)
- Oxaliplatin (chemotherapy drug)
- Oxiana Limited (stock symbol)
- Oxnard / Ventura, CA, USA - Oxnard Airport (Airport Code)