Fleetwood was chosen to receive the award because of his efforts on behalf of the orthotic and prosthetic industry.
What does O&P stand for?
O&P stands for orthotic and prosthetic
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of O&P
- Operational and Organizational (Plan)
- Oil and Oil Equivalent of Gas
- Operational & Organizational Plan
- Ordnance and Ordnance Stores (US Navy)
- Oakes & Parkhust Glass (Maine)
- Odious and Peculiar (blog)
- Operations and Procedures
- Oral & Practical (aviation exams)
- Ordering and Provisioning
- Organization and Procedures
Samples in periodicals archive:
THERE ARE ONLY A HANDFUL OF ORTHOTIC AND PROSTHETIC (O&P) TECHNICIAN PROGRAMS AROUND THE COUNTRY that are accredited by the National Commission on Orthotic and Prosthetic Education, but among these is Francis Tuttle Technology Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
His progressive ideas continue to flourish at the Francis Tuttle Technology Center, where success is found through academic studies such as those offered in its Orthotic and Prosthetic Technician Program.