The growth in the number of pesticide incidents is alarming, with marked morbidity and mortality demanding advanced resources.
What does M+M stand for?
M+M stands for morbidity and mortality
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Maria & Vangelis (handmade jewellery Greece)
- Measurement and Verification
- Meat and Vegetables
- Mario & Wario (game)
- Material & Workmanship (warranties)
- Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise
- Materials, Methods, and Microtechnologies for selective Gas Sensing
- Metronidazole plus Amoxicillin (medication)
- Medicare+Choice Program
- Mitoxantrone and Hydrocortisone (medication)
- Michigan Highway
- SK-MEL-188 Melanoma Cells
- Movimiento 19 de Abril (Spanish: 19th of April Movement, Colombian Guerilla Movement)
- Mouvement du 26 Juillet (French)
- Microwave Multi-Media Modules Initiative (IEEE MTT Society)
- Midazolam and Atropine (hypothermia medication)
- Movement Assessment Battery for Children
- Merged Account
- N-4-9-Acridinylamino-3-Methoxyphenyl-Methanesulfonamide (chemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A systematic review was done of the effectiveness of community-based intervention packages for preventing maternal morbidity and mortality and improving neonatal outcomes during pregnancy, delivery and the post-partum period.
Although these rates are finally stabilizing, these increases in ESRD rates reflect a marked increase in patient morbidity and mortality related to underlying kidney disease, as well as a significant increase in use of health care resources to provide appropriate care for affected patients.
WASHINGTON -- Despite claims to the contrary, there is still more work to do to reduce maternal morbidity and mortality in the United States, Cynthia Berg, M.
For example, although being overweight is a risk factor for morbidity and mortality both in central and older ages, in the elderly moderate obesity is associated with relatively less excess mortality, while being underweight is associated with relatively greater mortality.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] While these are tragic events, they do not compare to the morbidity and mortality that occurs with a pandemic.
Mack KA and Lansky A, HIV testing-United States 2001, Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, 2003 52(23):540-545.