Sherwin-Williams Industrial & Marine Coatings has introduced tint bases for use with Sherwin-Williams Corothane I Moisture Cure Urethane coatings, making it possible to color match moisture cure urethane coatings to a wide range of colors in large and small batches.
What does MCU stand for?
MCU stands for moisture cure urethane (protective sealant)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCU
We have 152 other meanings of MCU in our Acronym Attic
- Ministerial Correspondence Unit (various locations)
- Mission Computer Upgrade
- Mission Control Unit
- Mobile Calibration Unit
- Mobile Control Unit
- Mockup & Compatibility Unit
- Modem Control Unit
- Modular Concept Unit
- Modular Cooling Unit (environmental control)
- Module Control Unit
- Momentum Compensation Unit
- Monetary Compensatory Unit
- Monitor Controller Unit (Hekimian)
- Monitored Care Unit
- Mother and Child Unit
- Motor Control Unit
- Mouvement Circulaire Uniforme (French)
- Movement Coordination Unit (US FEMA)
- Multi-Chip Unit
- Multi-Compo Unit (MTO&E composite unit with AC, ARNG, and USAR personnel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For instance, in the manufacture of high pressure thermoplastic hose, fibers are bonded to the thermoplastic tube and cover materials using moisture cure urethane adhesives.