Able to carry 525 passengers in standard three-class configuration, and as many as 853 in all-economy mode, the A380 certainly has the credentials to boost throughput at the airport from the current 34 million passengers per annum, towards the 38 million that it is forecast to achieve by 2020.
What does MPPA stand for?
MPPA stands for million passengers per annum
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPPA
We have 51 other meanings of MPPA in our Acronym Attic
- Membrane Protein, Palmitoylated 7
- Maritime Professional Photographers Association (Canada)
- Maryland Professional Photographers Association
- Massively Parallel Processor Array (integrated circuit)
- Masters in Public Policy & Administration
- Matt Pond PA (band)
- Medicinal Plants Production Area
- Metal Powder Producers Association
- Michigan Press Photographer's Association
- Michigan Public Power Agency
- Minnesota Pork Producers Association
- Minnesota Professional Photographers Association
- Modesto Portuguese Pentecost Association (Modesto, CA)
- Montana Police Protective Association
- Most Probable Producing Ability (animal breeding)
- Motion Picture Production Agreement (film technicians, production and post production personnel)
- Multi-agency Public Protection Arrangements (UK)
- Multiemployer Pension Plan Amendments Act of 1980
- Mouse Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor
- Minnesota Police Pipe Band (est. 1963)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Al Tayer said: "The Airport Tunnel is considered one of the key roads that serve the Dubai International Airport, particularly as the Civil Aviation Authority in Dubai has embarked on a massive expansion of the Dubai International Airport such that it will have the capacity to handle 110 million passengers per annum by 2020, knowing that the number of passengers in 2012 has touched 57 million passengers.
5 million passengers per annum and 80,000 metric tonnes cargo per annum.
5 million passengers per annum and a maximum capacity of seven million passengers per annum.
8 million passengers used Bristol Airport which has planning permission to development its facilities to handle 10 million passengers per annum by 2020.
TERMINAL The airport's 118,403sq ft (11,000m2) terminal can currently hold up to one million passengers per annum.
Both airports have a theoretical passenger through put of 70 million passengers per annum.