The UK alcohol limit for driving is 80 milligrams of alcohol per 100 milli-litres of blood.
What does M/L stand for?
M/L stands for milli-litres
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of M/L
We have 134 other meanings of M/L in our Acronym Attic
- Male/Female/Handicapped/Veteran (employment)
- Motor Generator
- Major General
- Man Hours
- Mean Insulin Level
- Meters/Kilogram (measurement)
- Maintenance Level
- mass per unit length (physics)
- Miles per Litre (fuel consumption)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brazil, 48, of Lower Raydon, near Hadleigh, Suffolk, tested positive with 77 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 milli-litres of breath.
It needs a sample of just 50 milli-litres of oil taken from the transformer.