2, issue 2)-when it was still the Journal of Psychedelic Drugs--is among the first to describe high-dose, intravenous methamphetamine abuse in the Haight-Ashbury District of San Francisco.
What does meth stand for?
meth stands for methamphetamine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of meth
- Geostationary Meteorological Satellite, Third Generation
- Middle East Tennessee Emergency Radio Service (Knoxville, TN)
- Management Effectiveness Task Force (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- Mayban Ethical Trust Fund
- Minerals Education Trust Fund (South Africa)
- Mongolian Environmental Trust Fund (est. 1997)
- Mongolian Expeditionary Task Force (Mongolia)
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. Finance & Administration Customer Services System
- Meteorological Facsimile
- Military Effects Test Group
- Methylene Chloride
- Minimum Eye Height over Threshold (aviation)
- ManTech Environmental Technology, Inc. (Durham, NC)
- Maritime Environmental Training Institute (Japan)
- Masyarakat Energi Terbarukan Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Renewable Energy Society)
- Matuaileoo Environment Trust Inc. (Samoa; est. 2000)
- Medical Education Technologies, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Big Heads Up: Across the United States, methamphetamine is wielding widespread damage in its path.
Even national restrictions on retail purchases--an idea endorsed during the presidential campaign by John Edwards, who proposed a limit of two packages a day--would not have much of an impact on the illegal methamphetamine supply.
The Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) presents An Evaluation of the COPS Office Methamphetamine Initiative, a COPS-funded study conducted by the Institute for Law and Justice and 21st Century Solutions that evaluates COPS' first six methamphetamine grants.
Also known as speed, ice, or crystal, methamphetamine is a potent central nervous system stimulant that can be smoked, snorted, injected, or ingested.