The extract also contained phenolic acid derivatives and lysophosphatidylcholine derivatives (Hirer et al.
What does LPC stand for?
LPC stands for lysophosphatidylcholine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPC
We have 307 other meanings of LPC in our Acronym Attic
- Low Power Consumption
- Low Pressure Carburizing (vacuum furnaces)
- Low Pressure Chamber Technician (US Navy)
- Low Pressure Container
- Low-Power Characterization
- Low-Pressure Compressor
- Lower Predicate Calculus (mathematics)
- Lucky People Center (Swedish artistic collective)
- Luftfahrt-Presse-Club (German: Aviation Press Club)
- Lurker Player Character
- Low-Period Coplanar Electromagnetic Bandgap
- Laboratoire de Physique et Chimie de l'Environnement et de l'Espace (French: Environmental and Space Physics and Chemistry Laboratory)
- Liberal Party of Canada in Alberta (Political Party)
- Libertarian Party of California (political group)
- Licensed Professional Counselors Association (Georgia)
- Limited Physical Configuration Audit
- Louisiana Primary Care Association (Baton Rouge, LA, USA)
- Low Pressure Compressed Air
- Lusaka Province Chess Association (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Lyon Park Citizens Association (Arlington, Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, OP-induced delayed neuropathy, first associated with tri-o-cresyl phosphate and then with the insecticide candidate mipafox and the insecticide leptophos, is now known to correlate with or result from inhibition of neuropathy target esterase (NTE) (Johnson and Glynn 2001), which has been identified as a lysophosphatidylcholine hydrolase (Quistad et al.
The chemoattractant activity of LDL resides in its lipid moiety, and is attributable to lysophosphatidylcholine generation during the conversion of LDL into its oxidized form.
PS = Phosphatidylserine, SPH = Sphingomyelin, LPC = Lysophosphatidylcholine.
Enhanced expression of Lp-PLA2 and lysophosphatidylcholine in symptomatic carotid atherosclerotic plaques.
2] is highly upregulated in atherosclerotic plaque; and through hydrolysis of oxidized LDL, this enzyme generates two pro-inflammatory mediators, lysophosphatidylcholine and non-esterified oxidized fatty acid.
Lysophosphatidylcholine and secretory phospholipase A2 in vascular disease: mediators of endothelial dysfunction and atherosclerosis.
Local production of lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2 and lysophosphatidylcholine in the coronary circulation: association with early coronary atherosclerosis and endothelial dysfunction in humans.