Immunohistochemistry was performed using the avidin-biotin-peroxidase technique with antibodies against low-molecular-weight cytokeratin, epithelial membrane antigen, carcinoembryonic antigen, synaptophysin, chromogranin, and neuron-specific enolase.
What does LMWCK stand for?
LMWCK stands for low-molecular-weight cytokeratin
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Low Molecular Weight Fibrinogen1
- Low Molecular Weight Fibrinogen2
- Low Molecular Weight Aldehydes
- Low Molecular Weight Acidic Proteins
- Low Molecular Weight Carbohydrates (food chemistry)
- Low Molecular Weight Chelatable
- Low Molecular Weight Chemical
- Low Molecular Weight Carboxylic Acids
- Little Manistee Watershed Conservation Council (Irons, MI)
- Low Molecular Weight Chelatable Iron
- Low Molecular Weight Chondroitin Sulfate
- Leyte Metropolitan Water District (Philippines)
- Linwood Metropolitan Water District (Linwood, Michigan)
- Low-Mass White Dwarf (astronomy)
- Low Molecular Weight Dermatan Sulphate
- Low Molecular Weight Dextran Sulfate
- Labour Movement Work Experience Program (Australia)
- Lake Michigan Watershed Ecosystem Partnership (Illinois)
- Low Molecular Weight Fraction
- Lake Michigan Water Filtration Plant
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, the mononuclear cells were highlighted by antibodies to CD1a, but not a combination of high- and low-molecular-weight cytokeratin.
Sections were stained with the following primary antibodies: cytokeratin cocktail (wide-molecular-weight range, CK22, Biomeda, Foster City, Calif; prediluted 1:6), low-molecular-weight cytokeratin (CAM5.
Sarcomatous mesothelioma typically is immunoreactive with low-molecular-weight cytokeratin, whereas most sarcomas either do not express cytokeratin or do so only focally.
Because of the low-level and variable expression of low-molecular-weight cytokeratin, use of a broad-spectrum cytokeratin antibody such as AE1/AE3 alone might not be as sensitive as other low-molecular-weight, subset-specific antibodies (like CAM5.