AIM: To discuss the expression of glactin-3 in liver metastasis of colon cancer and its inhibition by modified citrus pectin (MCP) in mice.
What does LM stand for?
LM stands for liver metastasis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LM
We have 60 other meanings of LM in our Acronym Attic
- Line Monitor
- Link and Motivation, Inc. (Japan)
- Linux Magazine
- Linux-Mandrake (Linux Distribution)
- Liquid Metal
- Liquidity-Money (macroeconomic curve that links interest rates and output as a result of interactions in asset markets)
- List of Material/s
- Litchfield and Madison Railroad
- Little Mix (girl group; UK)
- Littlewood and Miller (probabilistic model)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reduction of nonresectable liver metastasis from colorectal cancer after oxaliplatin chemotherapy.
Two studies have demonstrated an increased incidence of NASH in patients treated with preoperative chemotherapy for colorectal cancer liver metastasis.
Leukocyte count and alkaline phosphatase levels were increased, and computed tomography (CT) scan showed a single large liver metastasis (71 x 56 mm) in contact with the portal vein branch, as well as bile duct obstruction.