In the 50-59 age group, men in routine and manual jobs were found to be twice as likely to have a limiting long-standing illness as those in professional and managerial occupations.
What does LLSI stand for?
LLSI stands for limiting long-standing illness
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLSI
We have 2 other meanings of LLSI in our Acronym Attic
- Law Librarians Society of Washington, D.C., Inc.
- Linear Least Square Error
- Linda Lorelle Scholarship Fund (est. 1991)
- Linear Least Squares Fit
- Low Level Swept Field (electromagnetics)
- Landy Litigation Support Group (New York, NY)
- London Laboratory Services Group (Canada)
- Local Linux Support Group Gent (Belgium)
- Local Self Government and Local Administration (Bulgaria)
- Leak Location Services, Inc. (San Antonio, TX)
- Local Latent Semantic Indexing
- Lower Layer Special Interest Group
- Lower Living Standard Income Level
- Lawrence Livermore Summer Internship Program (Livermore, CA)
- Love Live! School Idol Project
- Lung-to-Liver Signal Intensity Ratio
- Long-Lived Small Lymphocytes
- Low Level Static Line (Parachute Jump)
- Learning Laboratory School Network (music education)
- Limiting Lines of Snorkel Approach
Samples in periodicals archive:
About a third of men questioned aged between 50 and 59, in routine and manual work, reported a limiting long-standing illness.