Manama: A research funded by Qatar Foundation and conducted by architecture professors from Carnegie Mellon allows users to view the Qatari capital Doha in four dimensions -- length, width, height and time -- via a free Web-based application.
What does LWH stand for?
LWH stands for length, width, height
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LWH
We have 16 other meanings of LWH in our Acronym Attic
- Length-Weighted Geometric Mean Diameter
- Local Work Group Metrics Process (Sprint)
- Lake Winnebago Green Party (Wisconsin)
- Light-Water-cooled Graphite-moderated Reactor
- Lady Willingdon Hospital (Manali, India)
- Lake Wales High (Lake Wales, FL)
- Larsson, Woodyard & Henson (accounting firm; Illinois)
- Lawn Hill, Queensland, Australia (airport code)
- leaf wetness hours
- Lee Wetherington Homes (Florida)
- Lesbian Wildlife Hospital (Lesvos, Greece)
- Life With Heathens (blog)
- Light-Weight Howitzer (US Army)
- Lightweight Helmet (US Marine Corps)
- Little White House (Key West, FL)
- Little Wild Horse Canyon
- Liverpool Women's Hospital (UK)
- Living with Heritage (research program)
- local withholding (tax)
- Long Walk Home (musical quartet)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From the head to the legs - the length, width, height - everything is just beautiful about this little horse," said co-owner Charlie Cantrell.
Buses have legally set maxima as to length, width, height and weight, and have to use internal space to the best.
Carton tunnels are custom made to individual requirements--size, length, width, height and conveyor layouts are designed to fit customer specifications.
I learned how to operate the Worldwide Port System hand-held scanner, including how to obtain cargo Transportation Control Number which contains the vehicle nomenclature, length, width, height and total weight," he said.
External defect attributes include type, length, width, height, distance from large end of log, and radial orientation.