Byline: JAY RICHARDSON kd Lang and the Siss Boom Bang, Clyde Auditorium, Glasgow, June 6 ?
What does KD stand for?
KD stands for kd lang (musician)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KD
We have 20 other meanings of KD in our Acronym Attic
- Kentucky Conference of Young People in Alcoholics Anonymous
- Kitsap County Young Republicans (Olalla, WA)
- Kanu Club Zurich (Swiss kayaking club)
- Cost of Debt
- Data Key (FIPS)
- Dissociate Constant (receptor affinity in pharmacology, chemistry)
- Kael Drakkal (Everquest, gaming)
- Kappa Delta
- Katamari Damacy (video game)
- Kawasaki Disease
- Keep Dreaming (gaming)
- Keep Driving (mechanical fault finding for intermittent faults)
- Kennedy Disease
- Kentucky Derby
- Kept Daughter (adoption)
- Kerrville Division (Kerrville Veterans Hospital, Kerrville, TX)
- Kevin Durant (basketball player)
- Key and Developmental
- Keyed Differently (locksmithing)
- Khaki Drill (uniform)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lang and the short of it KD LANG It is the land that gave us Avril Lavigne and Celine Dion.
To be in with a chance of winning, just tell me the name of the Roy Orbison song that kd Lang collaborated with.