[FIGURE 2 OMITTED] [FIGURE 3 OMITTED] RESOURCES AND FUTURE PLANS The interNational Association of Lighting Management Companies (NALMCO) formed 60 years ago to serve the contractors, designers, consultants and manufacturers active in the planned lighting management community.
What does NALMCO stand for?
NALMCO stands for interNational Association of Lighting Management Companies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Native American Legal Materials
- Native American Lives Matter
- New Adult Learning Movement
- No Answer, Left Message
- Nonlinear Amplifying Loop Mirror (electrical engineering)
- National Aboriginal Lands Managers Association (Ontario, Canada)
- National Asset Liability Management Association
- North American Land Mammal Age
- Norwegian Archive Library and Museum Authority
- Norway Air Landed Marine Air Ground Task Force
- Norway Air-Landed Marine Expeditionary Brigade
- Norway Air Landed Marine Expeditionary Force
- Norfolk Arable Land Management Initiative (UK)
- North American Lake Management Society
- Northern Allstars Late Model Series (Bloomington, IL)
- Nasionale Afrikaanse Letterkunde Museum en Navorsingsentrum (RSA)
- National Arts Learning Network (UK)
- National Assisted Living Nurses Association
- National Alliance of Legal Nurse Consultants
- National Association of Legal Nurse Consultants (legal consultant nurses organization; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A three-year landmark building lighting study nearing completion by the International Association of Lighting Management Companies (NALMCO) is expected to provide a roadmap for achieving potential savings of up to 10 percent of the lighting costs of many building owners everywhere for the life of the building - all by simply cleaning fixtures.