population and in the market for individual health plans after the recently passed healthcare overhaul.
What does IHP stand for?
IHP stands for individual Health Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IHP
We have 182 other meanings of IHP in our Acronym Attic
- International House of ZZYZX (website; ihoz.com)
- I Hate People
- Icing Hazard Potential
- In His Presence (ministry)
- In House Programming (computer programming)
- In House Project
- Incident Handling Plan
- Inclusionary Housing Program (various locations)
- Indian Housing Plan (US HUD)
- Indicated Horsepower
- Individualized Habilitation Plan
- Individuals and Households Program (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Indoor Health and Productivity Project (US EPA)
- Industrial Hygiene Program (various organizations)
- Industrial Hygiene Program (various schools)
- Innovative Health Products (Largo, FL)
- Institut Henri Poincaré
- Institute for Health Policy (various locations)
- Institutional Hearing Program (US Department of Justice)
- Integral Horsepower
Samples in periodicals archive:
They pledged to phase out prescription charges and double the number of health checks and individual health plans for school pupils.
The amendments would require Medicare and Medicaid to cover both conventional and alternative therapy for treatment of menopausal symptoms and would prohibit group or individual health plans that provide benefits for outpatient prescription drugs from excluding either conventional or alternative therapy for such treatment.
Under the bill, individual health plans that get into financial trouble--say, by offering overly generous benefits--could stave off cash shortages by rationing care or by borrowing from the state, which would raise the money by taxing financially sound plans within the same regional health alliance.
ASIM also emphasized that physician review panels should be empowered to have a say in the policies of individual health plans.