According to independent news service Shorouk, they agreed to form committees to look into the violence students faced and to investigate their complaints about the dorms.
What does INS stand for?
INS stands for independent news service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of INS
We have 170 other meanings of INS in our Acronym Attic
- Institut National de Recherche Scientifique et Technique
- International Network for Rational Use of Drugs
- I'm Not Stupid
- I'm Not Sure
- Idiopathic Nephrotic Syndrome
- IMF Institute Department (International Monetary Fund)
- Immigration & Naturalization Service (reorganized in 2003 under DHS, functions divided among USCIS, ICE and CBP)
- Improved NADGE Station
- In Nomine Satanis (roleplaying game)
- Independent NECA (National Exchange Carrier Association) Services, Inc.
- Indian Naval Ship
- Indian Newspaper Society (New Delhi, India)
- Indie Night School (podcast)
- Indigenous Names Survey (Canada)
- Indirect Sourcing (Nokia)
- Inelastic Neutron Scattering/Spectrometer
- Inertial Navigation System
- Informatics Nurse Specialist (American Nurses Association)
- Information Network System
- Information Nurse Specialist
Samples in periodicals archive:
option=com_k2&view=item&id=4030:iranian-pastor-nadarkhani-released-from-custody&Itemid=64&lang=en) Iranian Independent News Service (IINS ) reported over the weekend that Nadarkhani, 32, had been imprisoned for three years and was awaiting execution, but that the apostasy charge was downgraded to evangelizing to Muslims (an offense that carries a three-year term).
For 23 years, he wrote seven columns a week for Inman, an independent news service focusing on real estate.
Several independent news services access the Web and supply Iran's newspapers and magazines with an array of foreign stories.
John Hamilton from the Workers Independent News Service was shot in the neck by a pepper-spray pellet.