Overall, women with a prevalent fracture were more than four times as likely to suffer an incident vertebral fracture during the follow-up period, compared with those with no fracture history.
What does IVFX stand for?
IVFX stands for incident vertebral fracture
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- International Vanness Fans Organization
- Iatrogenic Vocal Fold Paralysis
- Isla Vista Foot Patrol
- Interactive Voice & Fax Response
- In Visual Flight Rules Conditions
- International Veterinary Forensic Sciences Association
- In-Vessel Fuel Storage Module
- Intravenous Fluid Therapy (healthcare)
- Ipsilateral Vascularised Fibular Transport
- In Vivo Fluorescent Videomicroscopy
- Illinois Veterans Grant
- Insuffisance Ventriculaire Gauche (French: Left Ventricular Failure)
- International Voice Gateway (Department of State)
- Internet Voice Gateway (Oki Network Technologies)
- Interrupção Voluntária da Gravidez (Portugese: abortion)
- Interruption Volontaire de Grossesse (French: Abortion)
- Intravenous Glucose
- Illinois Vegetable Growers Association (est. 1930)
- International Video Gamers Association, Inc.
- Indian Valley Golf Club (Novato, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAN FRANCISCO -- One in four women identified as having an incident vertebral fracture in a large osteoporosis trial broke another bone within a year, it was reported at the annual meeting of the American College of Rheumatology.