The ocean buoy has specialized, optical radiation instruments that measure both the incident solar flux and the water-leaving radiance at sea level and at depths of 1 m, 5 m, 9 m, and 12 m.
What does I/F stand for?
I/F stands for incident solar flux
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of I/F
We have 26 other meanings of I/F in our Acronym Attic
- Insertion/Deletion Polymorphism of Angiotensin I-Converting Enzyme
- Information/Database Technology Working Group
- Instrumentation and Electrical
- Interior/Exterior (screenwriting; architecture)
- Intervention/Enrichment (education)
- Imaging and Enterprise Document Repository (New York)
- Interactive/Electronic Technical Manuals
- Intelligence/Electronic Warfare
- Intelligence/Electronic Warfare Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wright and Kotey ) as functions of the solar optical properties of the individual layers and the directional nature of the incident solar flux, [I.