Among the SEC's concerns are the huge writeoffs of acquired in-process research and development (R&D).
What does IPR&D stand for?
IPR&D stands for in-process research and development
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Planning and Research Corp.
- International Policy Review (Canada)
- Interproximal Reduction (orthodontic procedure)
- Investment Performance Review (various businesses)
- Inward Processing Relief (From Import Duty)
- Isolated Personnel Report
- Isolated Pressure Rise (air conditioner testing)
- Isopropyl (chemistry)
- Isoproterenol (cancer research)
- Item Performance Report
- Inprocess Review - High Level
- Inprocess Review - Low Level
- Inprogress Review for Requirements
- Illinois Park and Recreation Association
- Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (Canada)
- In-Place Repairable Assembly
- Independent Police Review Authority (Chicago, IL)
- Independent Precision Radar Approach
- Indigenous People Rights Act of 1997 (Philippines)
- Information and Privacy Rights Administration (Canada)