The comparison between the homes that received in-plant duct testing and those that did not showed a distinct improvement in overall performance with an in-plant quality control step.
What does IPQC stand for?
IPQC stands for in-plant quality control
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPQC
We have 1 other meaning of IPQC in our Acronym Attic
- Isolated Pyloric Pressure Wave (gastroenterology)
- Improving Program Quality (Washington Regional Action Project)
- Incoming Product Quality
- Ingegneria Prodotto Qualità
- initial parts qualification
- Instituto Portugues da Qualidade (Portugese)
- Intellectual Property Quotient
- International Pharmaceutical Quality (Washington)
- Internet Performance & Quality (application accelerator)
- In-Process Quality Assurance
- In-Process Quality Check
- In-Process Quality Control
- Independent Product Quality Certification
- integrated power quality compensator
- International Power Quality Conference
- International Productivity and Quality Conference
- International Productivity and Quality Council
- International Pulse Quality Committee
- In-Process Quality Improvement
- Integrated Productivity and Quality Improvement