A component of green tea, (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate, promotes apoptosis in T24 human bladder cancer cells via modulation of the PI3K/Akt pathway and Bcl-2 family proteins.
What does T24 stand for?
T24 stands for human bladder cancer cells
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Tribes 2 (gaming)
- Tron 2.0 (PC game)
- Type 2 (magic cards)
- temperature 20 degrees C
- temperatures achieved in 20%
- Treatments Calculated as 20 Percent (oncology)
- Transport 2000 (Canadian lobby group)
- Tupolev Tu-204 (airliner; Soviet Union)
- Trisomie 21 (band)
- Trisomy 21 (Down Syndrome)
- Thiophene-2-Acetate (microbiology)
- Total Terrain Avionics
- Talent to Business (Media Talent Network)
- Text to Buy (mobile text messaging to purchace a product)
- Toes to Bar (gymnastics movement)
- Transition to Betterness (est. 1997; Windsor, Ontario, Canada)
- One Transistor-Two Capacitor
- Thiophene-2-Carboxylate (microbiology)
- Timer 2 Counter
Samples in periodicals archive:
They investigated the effects of the oil in two different types of cells in culture: human bladder cancer cells and normal bladder cells.
US scientists tested an enriched extract of the frankincense herb boswellia carteri on both human bladder cancer cells and normal bladder cells in laboratory experiments.