A component of green tea, (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate, promotes apoptosis in T24 human bladder cancer cells via modulation of the PI3K/Akt pathway and Bcl-2 family proteins.
What does T24 stand for?
T24 stands for human bladder cancer cells
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Tribes 2 (gaming)
- Tron 2.0 (PC game)
- Type 2 (magic cards)
- temperature 20 degrees C
- temperatures achieved in 20%
- Treatments Calculated as 20 Percent (oncology)
- Transport 2000 (Canadian lobby group)
- Tupolev Tu-204 (airliner; Soviet Union)
- Trisomie 21 (band)
- Trisomy 21 (Down Syndrome)
- Thiophene-2-Acetate (microbiology)
- Total Terrain Avionics
- Talent to Business (Media Talent Network)
- Text to Buy (mobile text messaging to purchace a product)
- Toes to Bar (gymnastics movement)
- Top 2 Box (marketing metric)
- Transition to Betterness (est. 1997; Windsor, Ontario, Canada)
- One Transistor-Two Capacitor
- Thiophene-2-Carboxylate (microbiology)
- Timer 2 Counter
Samples in periodicals archive:
They investigated the effects of the oil in two different types of cells in culture: human bladder cancer cells and normal bladder cells.