The hemoglobin-associated acetaldehyde remains elevated for approximately a month.
What does HAA stand for?
HAA stands for hemoglobin-associated acetaldehyde (laboratory test indicative of heavy alcohol use)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HAA
We have 129 other meanings of HAA in our Acronym Attic
- Harvard Alumni Association
- Havyaka Association of Americas (New Jersey)
- Hawaii Aquaculture Association
- Heartland Alliance of America
- Heat Activated Adhesive
- Heavy Anti-Aircraft
- Heavy Anti-aircraft Artillery
- Height Above Airport (aviation)
- Hellenic American Academy (Lowell, MA)
- Hellenic Army Aviation
- Herpetological Association of Africa
- Heterocyclic Aromatic Amine
- High Acceleration Assist (Mode)
- High Activity Aircraft (military flying exercises)
- High Altitude Airship
- Hinsdale Adventist Academy (Hinsdale, IL)
- Hired Assassin Agency
- Hispanic Agenda for Action (HHS BHPR US government)
- Hispanics Across America (New York, New York)
- Histiocytosis Association of America (Pitman, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The hemoglobin-associated acetaldehyde remains elevated for approximately a.