3 grams per day during the first year, while women whose cancer did not recur reported a mean decrease of 2.
What does g/day stand for?
g/day stands for grams per day
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Ground Air Task Oriented Radar
- Gateway Bridge
- Grams per Brake Horsepower Hour
- Gas-to-Cloth Ratio
- Gentamicin and Clindamycin (medical treatment)
- Goblet/Ciliated Cell (molecular biology)
- Grey-to-Cerebellum (physiology)
- Garbage Disposal
- General Arrival Process, Deterministic Service Rate, Single Server Queue
- Graphite Epoxy
- Guanidine/EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetracetic Acid) Extract of Dentin
- Gain/Feed Ratio (animal sciences)
- Girl Friend
- Ground Ball/Fly Ball Ratio (baseball; used for batters and pitchers)
- Gotta Go
- Ground/Ground (air traffic management)
- Glucose with Glucose Oxidase
- Glucose and Insulin
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 grams per day had lower blood pressure and a 39% lower risk of experiencing heart attack or stroke compared to subjects whose intake was lowest at 1.
For another 4 weeks, each person ate 30 grams per day of a condiment that was 55 percent cayenne pepper.
The diets of the subjects were quite low in protein with an average protein intake of 30-40 grams per day.
Individuals are guaranteed about 280 grams per day.
When planning your carbohydrate intake, think grams per day rather than percentage of total calories.
74), heavy alcohol use (greater than or equal to 50 grams per day -- about 5 drinks a day -- relative risk 4.