As a generalized derivative we choose the generalized differential quotient (GDQ), introduced recently by Sussmann [11;12].
What does GDQ stand for?
GDQ stands for generalized differential quotient
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GDQ
We have 4 other meanings of GDQ in our Acronym Attic
- Georgetown Divide Public Utility District (California)
- Gross Domestic Product Volume
- Good Die Per Wafer (semiconductor manufacturing)
- Gross Die Per Wafer
- Guam Department of Public Works
- Game Day Quartet
- Games Done Quick (charity video game marathon)
- Gazillion Dollar Question
- General Development Quotient
- generalized differential quadrature