5 million are eligible to apply for larger grants under Imperial's new rules, companies such as Toronto's Dancemakers and Toronto's annual Fringe Festival of Independent Dance artists may end up receiving even more than they did before.
What does fFIDA stand for?
fFIDA stands for fringe Festival of Independent Dance Artists (Toronto, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of fFIDA in our Acronym Attic
- Fuel Filter Impending Bypass Right Engine
- Families for International Children (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Fault-Free Integrated Circuit
- Fireman's Fund Insurance Company (Novato, CA)
- Fitness Franchise Information Center (Camarillo, CA)
- Forests and Forest Industry Council (Australia)
- Fujifilm Imaging Colorants (various locations)
- Federal Facility Identifier/Identification
- Forming & Fabricating Industry Directory
- Future Force Integration Directorate
- Fédération Française des Entreprises de Génie Électrique et Énergétique (French: French Federation of Enterprises in Electrical Engineering and Energy)
- Fluid Flash Interfaces Engine (software; Macromedia, Inc.)
- Foundation for Food Irradiation Education (activist group)
- Free Form Improvisation Ensemble (est. 1962)
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council
- File Format for Internet Fax (RFC 2301)
- Finnish Forest Industries Federation
- Festival Film Independent Indonesia
- Final Fantasy Two (video game)
- Forderverein fur Freie Informationelle Infrastruktur (German: Foundation for a Free Information Infrastructure; Munich, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUDDIES IN BAD TIMES THEATRE, TORONTO AUGUST 15-24, 1997 REVIEWED BY LEWIS HERTZMAN The many participants in Toronto's fringe Festival of Independent Dance Artists (fFIDA) are chosen not by jury, but by lottery among artists with some performance background.
Now in its fifth year, the fringe Festival of independent Dance Artists, or fFIDA, remains more than ever an organizational success.