com Netgear Inc (NasdaqGM:NTGR), a network technology company, announced on 18 December that its embedded Multimedia Terminal Adapter for cable operators, Cable eMTA (CVD31XT), for delivering Data and Packetcable Voice, received DOCSIS 3.
What does E-MTA stand for?
E-MTA stands for embedded multimedia terminal adapter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 22 other meanings of E-MTA in our Acronym Attic
- E-Mail Me
- Enhanced Metal Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor
- EPS Module Interface Card
- Electronic Military Personnel Office
- E-Rate Management Professionals Association, Inc.
- E-Mail Preference Service
- Extremity Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- En-Route Minimum Safe Altitude Warning (also abbreviated EMSAW)
- Enhanced Mobile Switching Center
- Electronic Medicare Summary Notice
- Enhanced Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Direct Test
- External Network-to-Network Interface
- External-Node-to-Node Interface (IEEE)
- Endothelial Isoform of Nitric Oxide Synthase
- Electronic New Product Development
- European Operational Concept Validation Methodology (Air Traffic Management)
- Electronically OK
- Environmentally, Ecologically OK (website)
- Enterprise Object-Oriented Fourth-Generation Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
has launched the Touchstone(R) TM702 Embedded Multimedia Terminal Adapter (EMTA), which provides converged voice and data service with data speeds up to 160 Mbps.
NASDAQ:TERN), has launched a new family of embedded multimedia terminal adapters (eMTA) for cable system operators offering both voice and broadband data services.
The broadband CPE market measurable components include: * Cable Modems and embedded multimedia terminal adapters (E-MTAs) * DSL Modems * Broadband Routers * Residential Gateways For more information visit http://www.
Terayon's initial CMx model is the Vx, which enables a TJ 700 series modem to function as an embedded Multimedia Terminal Adapter (eMTA), supporting up to two lines of Voice-over-IP (VoIP) cable telephony service and high-speed Internet access.