Presented in sections on applications in diagnostic and clinical decision support, health care information, e-disease management, electronic health information exchange, and ICU, papers report on innovations such as development of a clinical data warehouse, knowledge representation of traditional Chinese acupuncture points using the UMLS and a terminology model, and a rule-based intelligent ICU information system.
What does e-DM stand for?
e-DM stands for e-Disease Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 198 other meanings of e-DM in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Commercial Vehicle Inspection Reports (Canada)
- Date of Status Change of Unit
- Effective Date
- Electronic Date
- Execution Day (of ATO)
- Exercise Start Date
- Enhanced Dedicated Channel (computer networking)
- Enhanced Defense Collaboration Tool Suite
- E-Director of Information, Operations, and Technology (Dilbert comic)
- Expeditionary Deployable Oxygen Concentration System
- E-Dedicated Physical Data Channel
- Electronic Document Processing Request (FAO)
- DRIving New E-(K)commerce Systems
- European Digital Subscriber Signaling-System No. 1
- Enterprise-E (Star Trek)
- Electronic Environment Licensing Forms (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a Healthcare Information Technology company, announced today the formation of a strategic alliance to focus on issues such as patient care plan adherence, e-Disease management, and patient-caregiver education.
will present innovative information related to managing co-morbidities and e-disease management at the Disease Management Leadership Forum hosted by the Disease Management Association of America (DMAA).