NuVasive's extreme Lateral Interbody Fusion (XLIF) approaches the spine from the side of the body.
What does XLIF stand for?
XLIF stands for eXtreme Lateral Interbody Fusion (NuVasive)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Harley-Davidson Sportster motorcycle model
- X Linked Hydrocephalus (genetic disorder)
- X-Linked Hypogammaglobulinaemia (genetic disorder)
- X-linked Hypophosphatemia
- Xenopus Laevis Histone H5
- X-Linked Hypohidrotic Ectodermal Dysplasia
- X-Linked Hypophosphataemic Rickets
- X-linked ichthyosis
- X-Linked Incomplete Achromatopsia
- X-Linked Immunodeficiency Diseases
- XML Localization Interchange File Format
- Xlink Linux Installer and Launcher
- Extended Lokales Informatik Netz Karlsruhe (German: Extended Local Computer Science Network Karlsruhe; University of Karlsruhe; Germany)
- XML Linking Language
- Xenopus Larval Keratin
- X-Linked Kallmann Syndrome
- Extensible Linking Language
- Xenopus Laevis Lung (lung physiology)
- XL Life Insurance and Annuity Company (Illinois)
- X-Linked Laterality Sequence
Samples in periodicals archive:
18) Extreme lateral interbody fusion (XLIF) is a newer surgical approach to fuse L1 to L5 and to minimize disadvantages of AIF.