Extended Copy Protection (XCP) is available in two formats: XCP1 Burn Protect for CDR pre-release production and XCP2 Press Protect for manufactured CDs.
What does XCP2 stand for?
XCP2 stands for eXtended Copy Protection (First 4 Internet; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Transfer Cost
- X-Men: Children of the Atom (game)
- Excellent Coverage Partner (spades gaming)
- Expendable Current Profiler
- Explicit Control Protocol
- eXtended Copy Protection (First 4 Internet; UK)
- Extensible Clinical Protocol (XML-based clinical research protocols, eProtocols)
- Extensible Communications Platform (Jabber)
- Extension Cone Paralleling (radiograph production technique)
- Xavier College Preparatory (Phoenix, Arizona)
- X Core Promoter Element 1
- Xstrata Community Partnership Program (Queensland, Australia)
- Cross Country Racer (Polaris snowmobile)
- Cross Country Running
- Extended Character Recognition
- Extended Comfort Range (Gore-Tex)
- X Conserved Region (genetics)
- X-Chequer Resources (Canada)
- X-Ray Calibration Facility
- extensible Customer Relationships Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
The XCP, or extended copy protection, software utilizes "rootkit" technology that hides the software from users.