We do a printed version, which we send to governors and our feeder primaries, and for students we put the extended copy online.
What does XCOPY stand for?
XCOPY stands for eXtended Copy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- XO Communications, Network Violations
- Crude Oil Barrels
- Crystal-Controlled Oscillator
- Olympic Cross-Country (mountain bike competition)
- XinniX Certified Originator
- Extended Common Object File Format
- Exterior Communication System
- Cross Connect
- Outside of the Continental United States
- Extensible Common Operational Picture
- Transfer Cost
- X-Men: Children of the Atom (game)
- Excellent Coverage Partner (spades gaming)
- Expendable Current Profiler
- Explicit Control Protocol
- eXtended Copy Protection (First 4 Internet; UK)
- Extensible Clinical Protocol (XML-based clinical research protocols, eProtocols)
- Extensible Communications Platform (Jabber)
- Extension Cone Paralleling (radiograph production technique)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bridges support the Extended Copy SCSI-3 command while most native Fibre drives do not.
Features include support for major backup software, compliance with the Storage Networking Industry Association's extended copy specifications and advanced management capabilities, such as support for Logical Unit Number zoning and masking.
There Is No Server Like "No Server" Fibre Channel at the drive level also opens new possibilities to automation vendors with advanced connectivity protocols like SNIA's Extended Copy (eCopy).